First-year START is an extensive two-day orientation, advising, and registration program with sessions offered June through September, attendance on both days is required. We also offer a program for parents and family members of first-year students on the same day for an additional fee.
Registration for START is REQUIRED and will begin on May 1, 2014.
In order to have a wonderful START experience please read the following START program information carefully before registering for START.
- First-year START Program Dates
- First-year START Program Schedule
- START Parent and Family Program
- Overnight Housing During START
- Driving and Parking Directions
- Information for Individuals with Disabilities attending START
- Preparing for your START Session