- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
10. If I have an injury that qualifies under Workers' Compensation, does it qualify for FMLA and OFLA?
Subject:Family Medical Leave
It depends. If the injury meets the definition of a serious health condition and you qualify for family and medical leave, the employer must designate your time off as FMLA and OFLA and you will be eligible for the protections the laws offer.