- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
22. Do I have to specifically request family and medical leave to receive job protection for my time off?
Subject:Family Medical Leave
No. However, you must provide enough information about the reason for your absence so your supervisor realizes that your time off may qualify as FMLA and/or OFLA leave. The Request for Leave form includes both FMLA and OFLA qualifying reasons and definitions.