- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
23. Who is responsible for designating the leave as family and medical leave qualifying?
Subject:Family Medical Leave
The Family and Medical Leave Act states that, in all circumstances, it is the employer's responsibility. OHR is responsible for designating your leave as FMLA and/or OFLA qualifying based on the reason for your leave and counting your leave toward your 12-week entitlement.